Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragons rule!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
Does anyone else have a love for dragons? Lol my house has dragon decorations covering here to there! Even if you think they are annoying in DragonSprye does anyone else have a dragon tale to tell? Or just a love that you need to express? If so this is your board to tell it on! Or if you had an exciting battle with a ferocious dragon tell I want to hear it!
Paige DragonWhisper

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Paige Dragonwhispe... on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
Does anyone else have a love for dragons? Lol my house has dragon decorations covering here to there! Even if you think they are annoying in DragonSprye does anyone else have a dragon tale to tell? Or just a love that you need to express? If so this is your board to tell it on! Or if you had an exciting battle with a ferocious dragon tell I want to hear it!
Paige DragonWhisper
I love dragons, always have~ hence why DS is my favourite world.

I bought and decorated the Grand Fortress castle, have spent more crowns on Dragon's Hoard packs than I care to remember, and named the dragon titan Mr. Fluffy (I like to feed him fish-paste cookies, in exchange for him not eating me).

That and, uh, Malistaire is a Drake... which, in theory, makes him a baby dragon (appropriate, since he's about as scary as one... hahahaha).

I'm a Dragonspyrian at heart, and will probably always be.

Wizard hugs!
-veebz

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
I absolutely love Dragons. I can't wait to ride the Drake to Malistaire. Once I get to Celestia, I will always go back to DS because I fell like I belong here, and not in Wizard City. Dragons rule!!!

Bailey Skullvault Lvl 46 Master Pyromancer

" Laughter is America's most important export."