Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did the Crystal Stands disappear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
A friend and I decided to go to Malistaires lair again, for lack of anything better to do. Just killing time. We noticed Bosses where there wasn't bosses before. And the crystal stands are gone!!! What's going on?

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
ldyinkr wrote:
A friend and I decided to go to Malistaires lair again, for lack of anything better to do. Just killing time. We noticed Bosses where there wasn't bosses before. And the crystal stands are gone!!! What's going on?

i know that in an update they removed the crystals scince u couldnt solo the dungen due to them, but i thought that the rest of the update was to make dragonspyre easier, not to add monsters. they thought it was to hard but its a boss world its supposed to be hard, and now its to easy. why not make a parelle world, exept just as hard as it was before. you would have they option of playing it like a sissy the easy way, or toughing up for the old one. i know that i miss the old ds. so pretty plz with a cherry on top .

heather wildflame lvl 18 pyro

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
In one of the December updates the changed the quest in there i havent been in there any time recently so i cant say anything for sure but they made the quest so that you can solo it. This might explain the changes.

Megan SeaGem lvl 60 storm