Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Devora Shadown

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
You must be kidding me with her, i have fought her now 178 times, yes 178 times now and she still has not released the lvl50 storm deck.
I mean seriously now, they have to change the system here this is ridiculous, she keeps giving everything over and over, everything but the deck!
Has anyone from Storm won the deck from her yet?

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I have with my fire person. I find it is helpful if you are trying to get a school spacific item that you farm for it with a character of a different school. Then the item drops easier, no question about it.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You actually counted? Seriously?

When you're dealing with an item that only drops about 4%-5% of the time, you can get the item on your next battle or not for 500 battles.

I suppose it's a matter of having all of the top gear, but the Sea Lord Deck of Thunder is about as good, and you can get it in the Bazaar for about 3200 coins. The only difference is 55 vs 60 total spells and 20 vs 25 sideboard spells. It's very unlikely that you're going to need the extras.