Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck Shop? in Dragonspyre??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I want to buy a bigger deck of cards in Dragonspyre? where? I know where the other shops are as you enter but none sell the deck of cards so you can increase your # of cards being held! HELP ME OUT!!! Thanx in advance!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
There are no deck shops in Dragonspyre. If you must buy, get the best from mooshu. There are one or two drops of better decks, but its a hard fight to them.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
The only way to get bigger decks is boss drops or mob drops. :( but it isnt hard to get dragon fire deck holds 60 cards and i forgot side board.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
The only decks in Dragonspyre are the ones from boss drops for example, life best deck is: Deck of the Gallium Paladin. But if you DON'T want to farm, do one of the story line quests of the Crystal Guide in the Necropolis. I think when you first get there and do the following quests:
1. Sylvia Drakes Tomb
2. Drusilla MorningBanes Tomb

These are the story line quests you have to do to get the Dragonfire deck. That deck means you don't wanna farm. Well, thats my opinion. I did not wanna farm Gallium Paladin for his best Life deck. Hope this helps

Sincerely,
Wolf Titanfountain lvl 47 Master Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I'm a life student and need that deck. Who is this paladin and where is he? Thanks.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Thats so unfair! I dont want to wait till someone drops one. I want it NOW!! LOL. :P

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
Hi guys, Valkoor Titanwraith here.

The paladin guy is in the labyrinth (an instance level) as part of the main story quest. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Nosleep wrote:
How do I find a fire deck for level 50? Or Balance?

There's no level 50 deck! But the fire one is from Andor Bristleback in the Labyrinth, balance is Zora SteelWielder? I'm not sure about that one,

Blake LionFlame
lvl 50 grandmaster pyromancer

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
I got a deck just the other day battling in the Grand Chasm in the street. I'll have to go back and check to see who I was fighting. But I was annoyed because it was a fire deck of some sort and it doesn't do me a lick of good.