Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death boots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
I have fought 18 times Kraysys to get my Death boots but as yet he has not dropped it. How many times to i have to fight this guy to get them. I keep buying defense cards but this is getting pretty expensive and boring. Can somebody tell me how many more times do i have to fight him to get my death boots. :x

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
my first time, I fought him at least 30 before he droppped the death boots. I came back a few weeks later to help a friend and he dropped them on the 6th time. Just a roll of the dice.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
darknessssssssss wrote:
I have fought 18 times Kraysys to get my Death boots but as yet he has not dropped it. How many times to i have to fight this guy to get them. I keep buying defense cards but this is getting pretty expensive and boring. Can somebody tell me how many more times do i have to fight him to get my death boots. :x

You have to fight him until he gives them to you. Some people luck out, and get items on their second try, while others had to fight hundreds of times before getting something. It just depends on luck.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
If you have another wizard high enough in levels and non-Death schooled to fight him, use him instead. If not, just save the real good items in your shared bank. You may decide to create a new wizard when you have saved a lot of items for certain schools.

On a side note, I wanted to fight Jade Oni for his fire robe. It took roughly 40 tries before I finally got it, and I stopped once I got it. That is all I wanted, but, I also got the Jade Oni pet, Angelic Helm (crown item), the Red tree crown item for my house, and a few other school items for other wizards.

You probably won't get crown items from the thing you're fighting, but something useful comes up now and again. Good Luck