Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Currently level 46, but finished Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
Hello! It's been a while since I've used the message boards, but I'm sort of in a jam right now...

I've just defeated Malistaire on my death wizard. The last time had done that was a while ago on my other wizards. However, I'm only level 46, and have been working on some side-quests, but seem to be going nowhere fast. I want to reach level 50 before I start Celestia, or maybe level 48, so at least get the spell.

The question is, how did I end up at such a low level at the end of Dragonspyre, and what are some tips any of you have currently for leveling up?

Thanks a bunch!

~Mason Dusk, lvl 46
~Amber Rainbowstone, lvl 72
~Sierra Hex, lvl 38
~Blaze Hex, lvl 38

Survivor
Nov 03, 2008
Did you finish Hall of Valor in Grizzleheim and then Ravenscar after that?

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
You probably didn't do enough sidequests. I believe it is possible to finish Dragonspyre at Level 42. The most likely cause of your problem is you skipped Wysteria or Grizzleheim.

Don't take shame, though. Being low level isn't the worst thing. You Level up quicker and learn spells at an earlier level, so I would just start Celestia.

Hope this helps-

okcounsell

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
bunnyukti on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
Hello! It's been a while since I've used the message boards, but I'm sort of in a jam right now...

I've just defeated Malistaire on my death wizard. The last time had done that was a while ago on my other wizards. However, I'm only level 46, and have been working on some side-quests, but seem to be going nowhere fast. I want to reach level 50 before I start Celestia, or maybe level 48, so at least get the spell.

The question is, how did I end up at such a low level at the end of Dragonspyre, and what are some tips any of you have currently for leveling up?

Thanks a bunch!

~Mason Dusk, lvl 46
~Amber Rainbowstone, lvl 72
~Sierra Hex, lvl 38
~Blaze Hex, lvl 38
Yes I have seen that happen before and that will probably happen to me as well. I kinda forgot about how long dragonspyre was but my I am on level 41 and on Drakes Hatchery so. I dont know when to finish it but i plan to do some side quest or other worlds.
I hope this helps some.

~Kimberley Waterblade, lvl 63
~Bailey Spirtheart, lvl 41
~Kaitlyn, lvl 9
~Natalie, lvl 1

Survivor
May 13, 2011
I think, if possible, you should do any available side quests that you have or that you can find. I'm at level 47 and I am almost done, I think. Anyway, you should do some more side quests. By the way, congrats on beating Malistaire.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
You're not the only one who enters a world at a low level. I finished DragonSpyre at level 43 and a half and when I finished Celestia I barely got to level 55. Completing Grizzleheim and WinterTusk for the level 35 and 55 spells is something I planned to do so before I start Zafaria I plan on doing that to compensate for the level gap.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Side questing is definitely key. I'm currently working on my fire wizard and because I've done every single side quest (except Aquila because I hate that place :P) in every world before moving on to the next, I started DS at level 46. They don't seem like much, but side quest xp really does add up over time. Just start in WC and work your way forward. It'll start out nice and easy and get you into the swing of side questing. Also, when I'm side questing, I make liberal use of teleporters and marking locations. It speeds things up so much. Good luck!