Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crystal guardians too hard!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
The Crystal Guardians are to hard!! I understand that is supposed to be hard but at least they have 4,000 health instead of 7,000 health I am stuck on the first one because I am not able to kill him even though I have 4 prisms in my deck and 4 life shields. I am also half balance which still doesn't work?!?!?!?!
Please leave any tips

- Christopher Life Heart

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
This doesn't sound familiar. This must be a side quest, it doesn't need to be done.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
This is the reason why I don't do side quests.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
If this is a side quest, then it is optional. You can always save it for later, when you are a higher level. If you get to a point, later on, when you are stuck and you need to level up, try doing all of your side quests from a while ago and remember that side quests are always optional!

~Cheyenne GiffinCaller Level 54, Myth

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Woah woah woah woah!!! What is that quest called!?!? Never ever heard of something like that. Is that in the crystal grove or something? Give details pls i gotta know!!!! Sounds like a side quest for sure since I never heard of this or did something like it. It is optional so u can just not do it.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Need more info... What lvl are you? What is your primary and secondary schools? What does your life and mana stats look like?

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Christopher Life H... on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
The Crystal Guardians are to hard!! I understand that is supposed to be hard but at least they have 4,000 health instead of 7,000 health I am stuck on the first one because I am not able to kill him even though I have 4 prisms in my deck and 4 life shields. I am also half balance which still doesn't work?!?!?!?!
Please leave any tips

- Christopher Life Heart
what quest is this