Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown of fire - Stone Rose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
I'm trying to clear off some of the old quests still in my que, and need to find the last stone rose for dragonspyre in the crown of fire area .... I have already been this way twice before, but now i cant seem to unlock the door to the crown of fire area.
What am i doing wrong? Or what do I need to back up and do so I can enter?
Thanks in advance.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Izzordad wrote:
I'm trying to clear off some of the old quests still in my que, and need to find the last stone rose for dragonspyre in the crown of fire area .... I have already been this way twice before, but now i cant seem to unlock the door to the crown of fire area.
What am i doing wrong? Or what do I need to back up and do so I can enter?
Thanks in advance.

Hey, Izzordad!

The last stone rose is in Malistaire's lair~ after you fight the soul servants (but before Malistaire), stay on that side of the dungeon and head left. Stay close to the far wall and, when you reach the /uncrossable/ crack in the ground, the rose is sticking out of that wall behind a rock.

Unfortunately, you'll need to complete the dungeon again, in order to get the rose. But, if you stop by w101 Central, I'm sure there are a ton of nice people who would be more than happy to help!

Go here: http://wizard101central.com to get started.

Posts there are in real-time and do not require 12-24 hours to be approved, so it's easier to arrange in-game meetups there. As it were, I happen to like that dungeon... and am registered on Central as El Veeb; if you send me a message, we can work something out!

Cheers,

El Veeb/Laura Shadowsong
archmage sorceress/ level 80 Balance