Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crown of fire help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
hi i am a level 46 ice wizard and i need two or three other wizards to help me in the crown of fire door because me and my friends beat the elephants and nothing happened the door was still locked can somebody please help me meet me in the basilisca at 5:30 and i will keep saying lets explore malistaires lair over and over
again and first i will add you as friends then i will send group request

can anybody from kingisle staff or a regular player help plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

meet me tommoroww on monday or if this message gets posted tuesday

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
nathanman567 wrote:
hi i am a level 46 ice wizard and i need two or three other wizards to help me in the crown of fire door because me and my friends beat the elephants and nothing happened the door was still locked can somebody please help me meet me in the basilisca at 5:30 and i will keep saying lets explore malistaires lair over and over

can anybody from kingisle staff or a regular player help plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

There is a slight bit more then just fighting the elephants. When you enter dungeon you go in straight ahead though door past wraiths, to book with 2 flying dragons, pass them and enter door at bottom, to magma men, get past them to elevator up, there are Gurtok Demons, get past them, Dragons Maw is best route, keep walking till end of cave though door turn crystal on make you way back to the elevator the door that leads to Malistare fight if up a ramp. I used my map a lot to get around in there.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
nathanman567 wrote:
meet me in the basilisca at 5:30 and i will keep saying lets explore malistaires lair over and over

I hate to say this, but trying to get a meeting set up through this forum wont work well since it takes a day at minimum for things to even post. there is suppose to be a forum at wizard101central.com with more 'real time' postings for things like setting up meetings, idk yet because i havent found it or tried it. But when/if you find the forum and try to set up a meet with people for help, you need more than just the general place and time. you must consider the realm you will be in and the area (01/02/03) of that realm, you cant assume someone can go to the basilisca at 5:30 and will see a student asking for help, there are way too many realms. plus giving your students name and maybe what mount you are on could also help make it easier to identify you :)