Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Come on!!!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
This is not fair. Protection pox are WAY to overpowered. Today i was trying to defeat Mavra Flamewing but those protection pox kept casting sheilds which made it impossible to kill anyone in one centaur with sheilds and blades and traps. Why are they so overpowered? I am almost giving up.

Also if anyone is stuck here, i can help. If they are ahead of here, can they spare some help?

Thanks!

Angela Gem
Level 46
school

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Angela Gem on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
This is not fair. Protection pox are WAY to overpowered. Today i was trying to defeat Mavra Flamewing but those protection pox kept casting sheilds which made it impossible to kill anyone in one centaur with sheilds and blades and traps. Why are they so overpowered? I am almost giving up.

Also if anyone is stuck here, i can help. If they are ahead of here, can they spare some help?

Thanks!

Angela Gem
Level 46
school
Protection Pox aren't powerful, they are there to see if you how to get around shields, etc., which at this level you should. The battle takes time, but isn't impossible with a bit of planning.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
Well it's not as hard as you think it is try coming up with new techniques or try leveling up with out doing the quest and get new spells. Also, try asking Friends to help, by the way there is no boss on Wizard101 that is impossible. Exliar

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
If you are still stuck on this quest young wizard I can help. I am currently questing in AZ but welcome any distraction from there.

I have a wizard that will be able to make short work of those pesky pox - back in the day I remember soloing that quest also and as you said, it was not easy for me either but I didn't let defeat get me down I went back till I won. My wizard was just getting the hang of how to be a mean lean fighting machine so I made mistakes.

You need to post date, time zone, time and realm - usually ScareCrow is used, for meet ups and allow for a few days delay on message boards.

Mary StarGem Lvl 86
Savior of the Spiral

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012