Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't start stone rose quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Okay i just got to Dragonspyre and I can't start the stone rose quest. I have done the smiths in wizard city, the scarabs in krokotopia, the cats in marleybone, and the oysters in mooshu, and i have the yard bird quest for grizzleheim. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Administrator
Make sure you've turned in the quest to the Zeke in MooShu - just finding all the Blue Oysters isn't enough, you must return to Zeke in MooShu to get the reward and move on.

Then and only then should he offer you the Dragonspyre quest.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 31, 2009
I tried that but it didn't work i even checked all the worlds. ( except for dragonspyre) I think it's my yard bird quest from grizzleheim that is causing this.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I think i just solved my own question. It's because im not a high enough level i think because im a level 38 life wizard. What level do you need to be to start the quest??

Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
people that cant do the stone rose quest is because you have to finish the smiths, scarabs, yardbirds, cats, AND oysters then Zeke will give you the quest

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I really don't like doing grizzleheim but if its the only way to do it I guess i have to do it.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You do NOT have to do the yardbirds in order to get the rose quest.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I probably need to be a level 40 because i couldn't start my oyster quest until i was was level 30 i think. ( sorry bad memory )

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
This is my problem, too on my fire wiz. I have done every single zeke quest(except Gh but i know i dont have to do it) and still cant get it. i am only a 39 so that might be my problem. Do i have to be some lvl to get it?

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
noveggies wrote:
Okay i just got to Dragonspyre and I can't start the stone rose quest. I have done the smiths in wizard city, the scarabs in krokotopia, the cats in marleybone, and the oysters in mooshu, and i have the yard bird quest for grizzleheim. PLEASE HELP!!!!
I am level Forty Nine and I started the stone rose quest before girzzleheim came out so the yard birds are the cause for your problem you dont have to be a certain level

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
noveggies wrote:
I just got to level 40 and I could start the quest.

Yah i guess you have to be 40. My fire wiz turned 40 and could, start, too.