Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get to Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Okay so, I am a level 43 ice wizard and I just defeated Malistaire and finished the dungeon, normally you'd get the quest to go to Celestia from Ambrose, right? Yea and I did not get it.

Yes I know you have to be level 48 to get the "Final Countdown" quest and I am working towards that currently, but what I am concerned about it, my friend, who I finished Dragonspyre with, was level 44 when we finished it, and he got the quest. I'm really confused. Can someone clarify?

Heather Ice Level 43

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
There actually is no level requirement for the quest The Final Countdown (the level requirement is for the next quest, Door to the Stars, and it's level 44). That's the quest that takes you to Malistaire. If you didn't have the quest, of course you can't get to Celestia, you haven't even finished Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
Same problem with me. I am a level 45 balance wizard and I defeated malistare at level 43. I was really mad when I didn't get the quest for celestia. After doing wysteria and getting to level 44, I got to celestia. Try to level up again and Ambrose will tell you to go to his office to talk about celestia.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Celestia is the first world with a level requirement.
you must be lvl 44 to get the quest door to the stars.
I think this is oppropriate because I started celestia at 44
on my storm and it is a struggle.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DawnWillow3 on Oct 4, 2015 wrote:
Okay so, I am a level 43 ice wizard and I just defeated Malistaire and finished the dungeon, normally you'd get the quest to go to Celestia from Ambrose, right? Yea and I did not get it.

Yes I know you have to be level 48 to get the "Final Countdown" quest and I am working towards that currently, but what I am concerned about it, my friend, who I finished Dragonspyre with, was level 44 when we finished it, and he got the quest. I'm really confused. Can someone clarify?

Heather Ice Level 43
There is no level requirement for The Final Countdown. There is one for gaining access to Celestia and it's level 44.

You are going to have a difficult time there if you do not level up past level 44 before entering Celestia. The difficulty jump is massive. Do more side quests, make sure you have the very best gear possible for Ice and have fun!!

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
If you are level 43 and do not want to do side quest, you will die. Many of times. You might want to level up to 48-50 before you get deep into Celestia.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
I would suggest leveling up to 48 since Celestia is a big jump from DS in difficulty.