Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't find Scarrik Gallowgaunt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
I have fought multiple battles in the area and nothing has triggered him to appear. I am in the right place as indicated by the map and the arrow. How do I find him? Do I have to restart the dungeon to do it?

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
mommaseta on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
I have fought multiple battles in the area and nothing has triggered him to appear. I am in the right place as indicated by the map and the arrow. How do I find him? Do I have to restart the dungeon to do it?
You don't fight battles to spawn him, he is already there. Look around the area, as he walks around.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
I walked around the area for over 30 mins. I marked my spot, left and came back, he didn't show. I will try again today. I am hoping it was just a glitch.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mommaseta on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
I walked around the area for over 30 mins. I marked my spot, left and came back, he didn't show. I will try again today. I am hoping it was just a glitch.
If you go back today, you will have to restart the Labyrinth again.

Like the other reply mentioned, "He is wandering the streets at the far end of The Labyrinth, behind the gate. So you have to complete most of the dungeon before you can face him."

This link has more details on him too: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Scarrik_Gallowgaunt

Hope this helps.