Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't find research notes!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Myself and a few friends did this tower 2 times together and I did it once by myself and none of us could find the notes. I checked all the little rooms I could get into off the side, no notes. After we defeat the protector and go through the last door, we end up in another area. Are we supposed to be there? If so, where do we go after that? I turned the quest helper on and it sent me through the tower then after the last battle started sending through the other direction. Please help! It's driving me nuts.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
i know it is ugh! wizard101 please answer to us or someone else who has done this quest its bugging me

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
Go into the instanced area the Labyrinth. Once you go in, go into the first building on your right.

When you enter, you will see a pile of rubble with tents on either side of it. Go up the rubble and you should be able to select "x" and there you have the research notes.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Figured it out, so nevermind. LoL

oka - don't go through the last door after defeating the protector. Turn around and go out the same way you got in (front door), then reenter the front door again. There should be a desk on that very first level with the notes (at least there was for me). :D

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Hi
I tried what the last post said countless times but just cant get the darn notes... when i come back in the clockworks are still there and the cages are locked. Mind you i've been having trouble with a bug in there, where my wizard ends up in the middle of the room while in a battle. It doesnt put me back in my circle until i use a wand spell.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
AARGH!! Same thing. I've beaten the knowledge tower 3 times now, and can't find or get the notes. How do you get these notes?? There seems to be a bug inside, too.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
don't use the questhelper. Look at the map and you'll see where the notes are.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
Edrik's research notes are not in the Knowledge Keeper's Tower in Tower Archives. Instead, they are in a tower just outside the door near Belia Windgazer in the Grand Chasm. Look at your map and you should see them.

Even though there are sigils outside, there is nothing to fight there. Just run in and get the notes.