Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot pick up Plaza of Conquests Hist Book

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
I have gone up the stairs behind Halina Warhawk twice now in the Plaze of Conquests, but when i get to the Book Pedestal it will not allow me to pick it up. Is the History of Dragonspyre somewhere else to complete "The Secret History" quest? Or is there an additional quest that must be completed?

Thanks for any help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
rose123456695 wrote:
I have gone up the stairs behind Halina Warhawk twice now in the Plaze of Conquests, but when i get to the Book Pedestal it will not allow me to pick it up. Is the History of Dragonspyre somewhere else to complete "The Secret History" quest? Or is there an additional quest that must be completed?

Thanks for any help.

There are two History Books in the Plaza of Conquests. It sounds like you did pick up the book already for Halina Warhawk's quest.

The other one is for the "History of Dragonspyre" history book quest, where you pick up a book from one of the bosses in each area of Dragonspyre.

For the Plaza of Conquest History Book, you need to go to General Greystone's tower. I don't think he is showing on the map. But if you look at the map, his tower is at the top, right near the Necropolis doors. If you activated the teleporters in the Plaza of Conquests, General Greystone's tower is right next to the "red" teleporter when you go there.

Hope this helps.