Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

boss'es to easy?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
i have been in dragon spyre now for a while and now in the necroplis. And i think the boss'es are to easy. i mean like sure they got big resits but still they are way to EASY. first syilva drake battle when i was fighting her she used NO death shields and i was free to use my wraith lot's. and in the first battles with the pox . the ymight put up alot of shields and other stuff , but you can just use your wand to get rid of them slowley. this planet might seem tough but me and a friend are doign the tasks together only so too on all those tasks might seem hard but it isnt. so like i was saying, you can really only think this boss'es are hard but maybe you are not useing a good enough stradgy. and do not get me started on malistre. he has alot of health but yethe can be brought down WAY to easy like any other boss. if you are death still not so hard just have death prisms. so that is all might think i am being a little to critzing on the dragon spyre boss'es but i am just sharing my opoinon.

p.s, i have now beat malistre on the wizard, and soloed it. so now i have four grand masters. p.s.s i have finshed brickbreeze.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Death is probably the only school that can solo most of the game and weather out those L...O...N...G DS towers with any level of "easiness." Since Sylvia Drake is life, you had a bonus with your school (but not all of DS consists of Life bosses). Just wait for bosses like Malistaire where you get no bonus and are hunting for those elusive converts.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
well i also agree with about DS, but have u tried BrickBreeze Tower, that is hard it took me a ton of times, even tho there is 2 bosses, its pretty hard

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I have three grandmasters who have beat malistre lots of times before. AND one of them happens to be death. And malistre is not very hard in anyway. my grandmasters have all soloed malistre before. and in there first battle with him. so really malistre isnt hard ethier.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
yes i have done birkbreeze on all my grandmasters and finshed in 45 min. it was a long battle i will tell you that but not very diffacult

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
also yes i know it is impossible to "solo" malistare but my that i mean i did it with the number required of people. so before you start ranting and raving just giving you a heads up and also if any one needs trips to malistare i will be happy to take you.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
he he dont forget, a well balanced deck helps alot, so i just keep lot of prisms in, and also i was fighting malisatre, and i had a balance with me, and i hit with a wriaht it had a prism on him. and it did 13,679 damage! so just goes to show a WELL BALANCED DECK HELPS!!!!!!!!!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
It depends. If you've noticed, after sylvia, the bosses get to their 4,000's and up.

BUT, school matters, too. If you are balance and fighting the hoarder, it is more difficult than usual because the hoarder is a balance boss. As if you were storm, it'd be easier.

Also, the labyrinth. Because most of the labyrinth bosses are on streets, the number of partners the boss has can add up.

Or if you just solo, it can be tougher, too.

Yes, they could be stronger, but consider the fact of malistaire. Because they cut his health already, he is closer to the normal bosses. But because he is supposed to be the "mega-boss" (yeah, right!), he HAS to be tougher than ordinary bosses. So, the bosses cant be too strong because they have to be wayy lower than malistaire.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Well yes i know, malistares health was already cut in half (which i dont agree with at all). And malistare was a lot harder before, i would know because i have a very, very old necromancer who did it when malistare had 100,000 health. And i just feel that now that wizard101 already cut everyone except for malistares health down, it is Way to easy. my ice wizard already finished most of dragon spyre because of how simple it was. compared to when my necromancer did dragon spyre when it was just realesed, i noticed a HUGE diffrence.

james lvl 50 necromancer
steven icehunter lvl 48