Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bosses health in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
Don't you guys think that KI should've reduced most of the bosses health in Dragonspyre. I mean it was fun at first facing challenging new bosses but facing a boss with over 3,000 health and has the power to use power pips can be a bit tiring after a while.

Let me know what you think! :-)

Tyler Ashweaver - Level 50 - Fire

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I think the game is too easy now, and they keep making it easier because players complain about how hard it supposedly is.

The game wasn't designed so that a wizard can bull through it with no effort or strategy.

Defender
May 31, 2010
This is just from a new players perspective , but to me , they are kinda easy. At least they are now to me , Since I have learned how to use my deck effectively. With my death wizard , and playing alone with just my cards , I can now hit 6000 attack using my wraith pet card. So a 3k boss just isnt hard to do. My new friend and mentor in the game , plays mainly a storm wizard , I have seem her hit with 15,000 attacks , when we played in a group. I would like to see more difficult challenges , think I will start getting into some PVP matches . But I also understand this game was built for children 8-14 , and you want to be able to have things easier for them. But 3k bosses in DS , should be an easy task for any wizard. and if parents play with their young children , teaching them how to use their bonuses such as +25 , +40 to boss , would be great way to introduce math to them.