Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss in Dragonspyre looks like a player?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
On Thanksgiving, I went on to Wizard101 on Caroline Sunbright (my highest level wizard, and favorite character I have). I was helping my friend, Stephen Waterblade (myth level 47) and boss that looks exactly like a player (forgot his name). He has the same natural attack as when somebody has a sword, which he has one. It's okay how he is, I'm "just saying" if you know this boss, do you?.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
On Thanksgiving, I went on to Wizard101 on Caroline Sunbright (my highest level wizard, and favorite character I have). I was helping my friend, Stephen Waterblade (myth level 47) and boss that looks exactly like a player (forgot his name). He has the same natural attack as when somebody has a sword, which he has one. It's okay how he is, I'm "just saying" if you know this boss, do you?.
The boss your talking about i think is ivan soulslinger. he was a former student of dragonspyre acadamy gone corrupt and captured dragons.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
The boss your talking about i think is ivan soulslinger. he was a former student of dragonspyre acadamy gone corrupt and captured dragons.
I agree with FlipFredFredBurger, the boss you are talking about is Ivan Soulsinger. He drops the 100 damage death sword also. :)

Chris Ashshade lvl 50 death Drake Rider
Fred Frost lvl 38 ice Oni Slayer

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
the boss in dragonspyre your talking about is ivan soulsinger like someone said ivan soulsinger was a corrupted by malistare he drops a sword called soulsinger's soulsword it's give 100 death damage :Dhope this helps! :

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
That is confirmed Ivan is a former student that went crazy. I guess with all the Chaos going on, It corrupted poor Ivan.