Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Battle Interruption

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Hey guys, a couple days ago, i was battling a boss, vasek ashweaver, in dragonspyre and i almost had a victory, he had 249 health left, when my dad comes in the room and tells me to practice the piano. i told him to wait a sec, but then he told me to turn it off right then or he'd ground me for, like, a month. When i got back on, surprise! (not really) i had to redo the entire battle with him. if anyone else has had something similar happen to you, post!
- Talon Griffinshade lvl 46

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ReesesGuy on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, a couple days ago, i was battling a boss, vasek ashweaver, in dragonspyre and i almost had a victory, he had 249 health left, when my dad comes in the room and tells me to practice the piano. i told him to wait a sec, but then he told me to turn it off right then or he'd ground me for, like, a month. When i got back on, surprise! (not really) i had to redo the entire battle with him. if anyone else has had something similar happen to you, post!
Why does this surprise you? You didn't complete the battle. Of course you had to start over.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ReesesGuy on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
We deal with this constantly since we do help the younger set a lot. Some instances we have had to learn how to shorten up so they can get it into their time limits, we have even resorted to using our highest level wizards. Big Ben, Malestaire, Trial of Spheres - they usually drop off before Mirror Lake has to be done. We actually have only one that is in Avalon but he got an Xbox for xmas so has to share his time with that so Wizards is on back burner for him right now.

Mary

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
Why does this surprise you? You didn't complete the battle. Of course you had to start over.
it didn't surprise me, i was just so angry that i did had to start over.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ReesesGuy on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
it didn't surprise me, i was just so angry that i did had to start over.
Wait until you get to Waterworks or Tartarus.....then imagine that happening on the last boss there. It is at that point you realize why consoles invented a start/pause button on their controllers.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
This happens... a lot, so I just go afk and hope he/she doesn't kill me. It will probably happen, but its a chance... of sorts.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Oran of Urz on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
Wait until you get to Waterworks or Tartarus.....then imagine that happening on the last boss there. It is at that point you realize why consoles invented a start/pause button on their controllers.
But there is no pause button in the middle of a battle, not even escape button. (i don't think there is a pause button)
-Talon Griffinshade

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
ReesesGuy on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
But there is no pause button in the middle of a battle, not even escape button. (i don't think there is a pause button)
-Talon Griffinshade
You can flee, that is it.