Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beating the Game!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
Ok, I am a lvl 44 Myth wizard and i am having the hardest time finishing DS. I am in the Grand Chasm and lookin for that charger thing in the vault. and it gets more and more difficult as i progress through DS. I am getting so frustrated that i am starting new wizards left and right to see if they or if i can muster up the patience to get them past krokotopia ( one of the EASIEST WORLDS!!). So far my Balance Wiz has made it to Big Ben in Marleybone without any problems ( SO FAR). So, if at all possible could someone give me some pionters or offer some help with DragonSpyre.

I would REALLY appreiciate the help!

Yours Truely,
Samuel RavenSlinger (lvl 44) Master Conjurer

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
hey if you wanna make it easier in D.S. try raising 1 more lvl to wear better items if it still doesnt help you, you might wanna bring help more then one wizard is always better, and in D.S. try to though earthquake when you got it all hitters work wonders, and if that still doesnt work finish all the side quests get a sword that gives a power pip-and by that time you should have your last pet and spell.....

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Well I have to have sympathy for you. I went through Dragonspyre wit only one person who would help me completely the entire time. I really think that some of those instances should be shortened because with the kid I was playing with that particular instance took us 30 min.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
hopeandlife wrote:
hey if you wanna make it easier in D.S. try raising 1 more lvl to wear better items if it still doesnt help you, you might wanna bring help more then one wizard is always better, and in D.S. try to though earthquake when you got it all hitters work wonders, and if that still doesnt work finish all the side quests get a sword that gives a power pip-and by that time you should have your last pet and spell.....

I do use earthquake when ever i can and i also have a bunch of lvl 45 stuff waiting to be used, a myth hammer, a staff, and various clothing items but i have done all the side quests there are and it doesnt help much. The only thing i can think of is to finish Grizzelheim. And yea those dungeons and instances should be shortened!