Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral spells in Dragonsypre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
Hello guys. I have seen some players using astral spells in Dragonspyre, but not treasure cards, the original spells. Those spells were Amplify, Fortify and one sun spell, I think it was Strong. Is there any trainer or spell recipe vendor in Dragonspyre?

Andrew DeathHammer lvl 51

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
i think they got it from celestia. there is no astral spell trainer and ds. those people must've gotten into celestia and gotten those spells.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
There are no astral trainers until Celestia. So they had access to Celestia

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
BabaRoga13 on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:
Hello guys. I have seen some players using astral spells in Dragonspyre, but not treasure cards, the original spells. Those spells were Amplify, Fortify and one sun spell, I think it was Strong. Is there any trainer or spell recipe vendor in Dragonspyre?

Andrew DeathHammer lvl 51
You can use the astral spells in any world....including Unicorn Way. There are no trainers in DS for astral spells. I believe they lowered the level requirements to train the astral spells (or at least access to Celestia) to level 45....that might be why you are noticing more astral spell use in DS than previous years.