Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Assistance needed for Quests undone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Hiya everyone,
So I'm looking for some help on some quests I haven't finished. I play solo most of the time, so there are some quests I just haven't been able to complete. If anyone else needs to complete one or more of these quests and needs another player please message me.
The Quests for Dragonspyre are: The Loremaster and the final dungeon (I already completed this but forgot to get the stone rose in the Crown of Fire )
PS.
The other quests are: Waterworks in wizard city, Swimming w/ the stars (defeat Estrakir Gloomthorn) in Marleybone, Tower of the Helephant in Wysteria, and I need the Trog in Nastron (so mad I forgot that -_-)

So just let me know if anyone can help out with any of these quests. I'm on spring break so I have flexible hours this week and I'll check back at least once a day. Oh and I'm a level 75 death wizard .
Hopefully yours,
Alura Soulsong

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi again Alura it's Autumn WH

I can definitely help with Swimming with the Stars and WW and we can do Loremaster too.

My ice wizard is level 69 and still needs the WW boots so I would be happy to go in water works with you for that also.

Again, I am on the game weeknights after 8:00PM EST let me know what night, what realm and where you want to meet up.

Thanks and good luck!

Autumn Wild Heart Level 100
Alura Winter Level 69

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Hi again Autumn,
If your up for it I would love to do swimming w/ the stars tomorrow and get it out of my quests log. I can never kill the boss solo so it would be great if you could help out.:)
I will be outside the tower in Marleybone at 8:30 EST Tuesday night in the Dworgyn realm so if you get this in time meet me there.(hope this isn't too short notice)
Yours,
Alura Soulsong