Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i the wrong level to be in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
I got there at level 55 and finished at level 65 No one is to high but if there has to be one it is me Still in savannah at level 70

From, Corwin trollleaf, Level 70 life wizard

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
michael6592 wrote:
i just start with dragonspyre and i am level 51, and i like it to play dragonpsyre on this level, i just blade my enemy's and then finish them with power nova :). its just great ;) hahahah.

Michael drakehunter, Level 51 balance wizard
Michael drakefinder, level 10 death wizard
i was level 56 before i got to ds just keep working it is going to be a lot easier for you guys

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
gbdudeisawesome wrote:
Hi :D I was wondering if lvl 39 was pretty low for Dragonspyre? I was having a hard time already. Pls tell me if this lvl is just right or way off for DS.

Gabriel Storm, 39 Diviner
yes d.s.lvl is good for it

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Keep going storm is easy to solo on . Ok now for my real response, no your at a fine level just dont try to solo everything.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
wolfrunner73 wrote:
I'm a level 54 Pyromancer in Dragonspyre. I'm only on the second street (plaza of conquest) I heard most people finish around level 50. Am I to high level to be in dragonspyre? :)
You're fine! :) Don't rush yourself just because you think you're too high of a level to be in Dragonspyre. Pace yourself, and you'll be done in no time! :D :D :D

Hunter Dragonheart,
Level 79 Pyromancer
"Everything is possible if it isn't impossible."

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
level 39? well, if you can go there from a world portal than you must be ready. if you don't think you are, than just call your friends to help you. like me, i can help you. let me know!

master gardener,

Jasmine Blue Mask level 33

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
quilteddawg63 on Sep 2, 2012 wrote:
Thanks everyone for answering my question before it was asked. I just got to lvl 45, upgraded my gear and still feel weak for Dragonspyre. I'm a Life/Fire. I've been getting booted out of duels - well, dungeons. Some I can do but others get me with just one more hit to go. After I did the straight story line in MB and getting booted from Big Ben twice, I went back to do all the side quests in MB. I leveled up 2 and felt stronger and got through Big Ben ok. I flew through Mooshu, beat the Jade Oni (it was close though), and got to DS. I don't see any side quests to speak of in DS and the ones I've found mean dueling some creature with a 3500 life. I looked on Central to see the sides for DS and there are only about 5. Where can I get leveled up now so I'm comfortable in the duels?
Life is tough to play because you have to be a one hit wonder until level 58 - ugh. With my Life wizard I trained death to Feint and it seemed to help get me though better. I am a solo player also so being resourceful is needed. Mid Mooshu I dropped all secondary spells from deck because I did not buy an amulet to use them and I concentrated on gear with pips so I was getting more yellow ones by DS.

With my Fierce Hound by my side, the best gear for my solo fight style and a few sprites in deck I was able to keep going slowly but surely. Centaur was my main card and I collected a few blades to boost him. If gold is more available buying some tough or gaints TC's can help you also.

Since Life was my first wizard I did put a lot more time into the school to prefect it and it will always be my fav.

Mary StarGem
"Savior of the Spiral"
Lvl 80

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Hey, I don't know how you got to DS, but you should finish all your side quests, get some new gear, and at lest get to level 42 before you try Dragonspyre. I'm level 52, and I still find it a bit difficult.

See you in the Spiral!

Cheyenne GriffinCaller, Level 52, Myth

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
There is no such thing as being overleveled.
it just make's the game less hard and your able to do much more yourself.
my life guy got to level 19 before leaving Wizard City.
and got to level 28 when i almost completed the pyramid of the sun.
thats when i did side quests because i paid with crowns and couldnt pay very often
then i got membership and and did 60% of Krokotopia, Marleybone (except Big Ben), and Moshoo
all by myself now i am stuck in dragonspyre academy because of not doing side quests
another question i am in the Dragonspyre Academy is level 45 i little low for that street?

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Yeah. People go to different places at different times. Sometimes it depends on your school or missions. My friend (a pyromancer - level 19) discovered Krokotopia, Crab Alley and Colossus Boulevard before I even saw it (I'm level 13 ... but she discovered it at level 14)!

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
I don't really think your too high or too low as some people would say, you finish when you finish, get there when you get there. You may sow,times be surprised by the levels of other sin those worlds too! You just never know.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Your level is much higher than mine was when I completed it but it's not a bad thing if anything it is good when I completed dragonspyre I wasn't a high enough level to got to celestia. I had to do get up 3 levels by doing side quest it was not fun.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2012
wolfrunner73 on Jul 4, 2012 wrote:
I'm a level 54 Pyromancer in Dragonspyre. I'm only on the second street (plaza of conquest) I heard most people finish around level 50. Am I to high level to be in dragonspyre? :)
i think so because i am almost done and level 49

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
I am a Lvl 45 in the Drake Hatchery. Is that regular, too high, or too low?

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
I'll tell you something to make you feel better.
To wizard city lvl 1
To krokotopia lvl 15
To marleybone lvl 37
To Mooshu lvl 41
To dragonspyre lvl 46

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
gbdude917 on Jul 26, 2012 wrote:
Hi :D I was wondering if lvl 39 was pretty low for Dragonspyre? I was having a hard time already. Pls tell me if this lvl is just right or way off for DS.

Gabriel Storm, 39 Diviner
You can't actually access this world at level 39. You really should be at yoshito temple in Mooshu. By the time you have competed that I 100% guarantee that you will be ready for DS. Jade Oni gives you a pleasant little warm up!
Noah Rainrunner

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
WilliamGD185 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
I'll tell you something to make you feel better.
To wizard city lvl 1
To krokotopia lvl 15
To marleybone lvl 37
To Mooshu lvl 41
To dragonspyre lvl 46
On average though, this is when most people get where:
WC: level 1
KT: level 15
MB: level 25
MS: level 35
DS: level 40
CL: level 50
ZF: level 60
AL: level 70
AZ: level 80

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
No, no, no, you are not. I got there when i was level forty something so i think that is a good level number

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
wolfrunner73 on Jul 4, 2012 wrote:
That's completely fine! You hear of wizards which do the barest minimum of quests, but I personally like doing the side quests, crafting, gardening etc. And there's going to be somebody out there who finished Dragonspyre at a later level than you

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
O. o I just started Dragonspyre a few hours ago XD
I was level 46 two experience away from level 47....
So now am 47 close to level 48 and am in the begining thing....
Hehe....

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
no you can never be to high!because it will be easier for youso enjoy !

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
There are people who think you complete a world at a certain level. But you don't. You complete the world when you complete all storyline quests. For some wizards, they finish at level 50 or sometimes level 55 or something. It all depends if you completed all the storyline quests. If you want to get done sooner, I'd say you should focus on the storyline quests, not side quests. You can do side quests anytime.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
honestly i'm still in dragonspyre and i'm level sixty! I like questing with my friends but i can't cause i'm not in celestia like a should be.

Administrator
katmdeg on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
honestly i'm still in dragonspyre and i'm level sixty! I like questing with my friends but i can't cause i'm not in celestia like a should be.
This is very simple to remedy, young Wizard.

Complete the tasks you have been given in Dragonspyre.

When you complete all the required tasks in Dragonspyre, you will be handed the Spiral key to Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Actually, I was probably a level 50 something in DS on my ice but finished around level 50 for my fire. So, no your never too high for a world.