Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i a too low level to complete dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
I have gone through mooshu getting phoenix and i got helephant in dragonspyre when i saw that people get their six rank spell and tougher at dragonspyre. I'm at level 47 when i saw people made it there at level 50 am i too low of a level

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
No, your the right level. You will get your six pip spell next level

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Goober989 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
I have gone through mooshu getting phoenix and i got helephant in dragonspyre when i saw that people get their six rank spell and tougher at dragonspyre. I'm at level 47 when i saw people made it there at level 50 am i too low of a level
You haven't even gotten your level 48 spell yet. Slow down, do side quests and level up a bit more. While you can finish at level 47, you can't get to Celestia at that level anyway.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
its just prob they completed a lot of side quest

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
its just prob they completed a lot of side quest

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Do some side quests. My friend completed dragonsypre at 45!!! I finsished at 50 and in celestia now. He is now doing side quests and dungeons to gain xp. Try to level up some more so you wont have that hard of a time in celestia.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
It doesn't matter what level you are.

Explorer
May 14, 2009
No, your level is fine the way it is. Just try to do side quests, as they help A LOT.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
It really doesn't matter what level you are, but I would advise for you to be a higher level. That way, the world is just a pain and not particularly difficult. I finished Dragonspyre at level 59...

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Thanks for posting, I now understand about it :).

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
No, Not exactly. I made it to DS at around 44.