Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 Questions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2011
Hello i'm a level 44 death wizard and was wondering if this level if ok for dragon spire? also does any one know how long it takes to complete all of dragon spire (that means every quest and side quest, with some exceptions of the ones that don't give enough exp for the time spent on them)

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
1.I'm pretty sure I got to DS when I was level 44 too. I know a lot of people got there at level 42-46, so your level is good.
2.It depends how long you play....I don't remember exactly how long it took me. I think I completed DS in a few weeks, but my friend plays excessively and he finished it in a matter of days.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
your level is good for dragonspyre and you might still be in it when you have scarecrow at lvl 48.good luck!

dakota dawnheart lvl 48

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
It depends on how much you play but you are a good lvl. If you play casually it will take you a few weeks, but if you play constantly it will only take you a few days. On my storm I started dragonspyre and did the first area, and went to grizzleheim. The next day I set aside to quest, and got all the way up to the final countdown, and the next day I finished malistaire. (That is power leveling though)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Beginners Luck on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
Hello i'm a level 44 death wizard and was wondering if this level if ok for dragon spire? also does any one know how long it takes to complete all of dragon spire (that means every quest and side quest, with some exceptions of the ones that don't give enough exp for the time spent on them)
Your level is fine; just be aware that finishing too "early" will be a determent once you get to Celestia where the difficulty jumps considerably.

There is no way to answer the second part of your question. Everyone plays differently; everyone has a different amount of time they can dedicate to the game; and some do side quests, others do not (by the way, all side quests in Dragonspyre are worth doing).

Just play and have fun - that's the whole point, isn't it?