Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WORSE REAGENT EVER! =P

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
where is the springs? i want to craft a robe, but i cant find four springs. i know where to find them but they dont dont dont pop up, and i dont ever see any iron at all! if anyone knows where you can get some or even collect from monster, please post right away.

~ Fiona Unicornblossom, Level 30, FiRE.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
this has happened many times to me... my friend said if you change the realm your in it usualy will show the thing you are lookin for. i tried it and it worked for me

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
If you only need four of them, try the Bazaar in Olde Town. The reagent menu is right after the housing items. Springs are not part of any of the Crafting Quests to my memory, so they should be in stock even though they're rare.

Adam Ashfriend - Lvl 48 Pyromaniac

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
purplekara wrote:
where is the springs? i want to craft a robe, but i cant find four springs. i know where to find them but they dont dont dont pop up, and i dont ever see any iron at all! if anyone knows where you can get some or even collect from monster, please post right away.

The spring is a "rare" harvest that appears occasionally when you are picking up scrap iron. The new jump gates in Marleybone make it easier to pick up more scrap iron.

Also, the craft teacher in Marleybone now has a "transmute" spell for Springs (15 scrap iron become a single spring), so you wouldn't have to collect more than 60 scrap iron to reach your goal.

If Elik raised the price of Springs, he might be able to keep some in stock...

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
purplekara wrote:

~ Fiona Unicornblossom, Level 30, FiRE.

one word for ya: ironworks

-olivia griffindust lvl 48