Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winter Moon Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
I am currently trying to craft the ice spell Winter Moon. I need help getting the following reagents as fast as possible. (Got everything else)

-12 Amber (i know its rare)
-20 sunstone
-23 turquoise

Isaac lvl 74

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Clever Wizard on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
I am currently trying to craft the ice spell Winter Moon. I need help getting the following reagents as fast as possible. (Got everything else)

-12 Amber (i know its rare)
-20 sunstone
-23 turquoise

Isaac lvl 74
Amber and Turqoise, farm the secret bosses in Aquila. The Gladiator and Sand Squid are open to your level. They also drop Amber Dust which can be transmuted into Amber. Mirror Lake also drops Amber Dust and Merle's Whiskers, needed for transmuting Amber. Sunstone can be transmuted from Sandstone, collect in Zafaria around Stone Town. Good Luck.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
seethe42 on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
Amber and Turqoise, farm the secret bosses in Aquila. The Gladiator and Sand Squid are open to your level. They also drop Amber Dust which can be transmuted into Amber. Mirror Lake also drops Amber Dust and Merle's Whiskers, needed for transmuting Amber. Sunstone can be transmuted from Sandstone, collect in Zafaria around Stone Town. Good Luck.
Actually, Stone town is not good for sandstones.
I've found that there are a lot of sandstones in Floating Mountains, Azteca.
I know, you can't get there, but if you have memebrship, ask someone to go there and then you'll teleport to him.