Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where or where is the litter?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
For all that is good and holy, can someone please hook me up with some litter. Cause no one is dropping that mess. I have farmed 5 hours a day for 2 weeks and have nothing. I will name my first born after you! PLEASE HELP!

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
It is hard to come by.

Your best bet is to hang out in the Bazaar refreshing the housing items over and over until someone sells it and you can buy it. Good luck!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
AngusName on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
For all that is good and holy, can someone please hook me up with some litter. Cause no one is dropping that mess. I have farmed 5 hours a day for 2 weeks and have nothing. I will name my first born after you! PLEASE HELP!
Are you farming the o'leary in MarleyBone?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Litter

Mary

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I farmed the O'Leary Charlantans in Hyde Park for half a day until it dropped for me. They are hard to find and only hang in certain areas of Hyde Park. there are not many of them, and then they kinda disappear. I just changed realms and they would be there again. Now the litter happily sits next to my stinkweed patch at my wooded cottage, :-D Scarlet ShadowStone Level 74 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 20

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I got it from the O'Leary Burglars, took a couple days farming though. Very boring, but also very easy.