Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is the best area to farm Sunstone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
9
Hi!

I was wondering where was the best place to farm for sunstone? I'm trying to craft deer knight for my death and i only need sunstone.

If anyone knows please tell me where its easier to get some.

Thank you.

130 87

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2102
alepele123123 on Nov 15, 2018 wrote:
Hi!

I was wondering where was the best place to farm for sunstone? I'm trying to craft deer knight for my death and i only need sunstone.

If anyone knows please tell me where its easier to get some.

Thank you.

130 87
I get hundreds of sunstone from my plants (EMP, DHE, KP etc)...

I'm not sure where the best place to farm for them would be, perhaps the bazaar is quickest tbh....but if you want guaranteed sunstone in bulk from the bazaar I am happy to come and sell as much as you need and sell multiple batches if you miss them!

If you want me to come and sell just lmk the name of your wizard and a time to meet in Dworgyn realm bazaar - remember to include time zone and allow time for moderation etc. It might be best to pick a time that suits you and then we'll just try it daily until we're both there (I'll charm your post when I see it and then you'll know I've seen your message and will be showing up!)

LMK

PS if you can't say numbers in game make sure to let me know how many you need on here so I sell plenty!

Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
9
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 17, 2018 wrote:
I get hundreds of sunstone from my plants (EMP, DHE, KP etc)...

I'm not sure where the best place to farm for them would be, perhaps the bazaar is quickest tbh....but if you want guaranteed sunstone in bulk from the bazaar I am happy to come and sell as much as you need and sell multiple batches if you miss them!

If you want me to come and sell just lmk the name of your wizard and a time to meet in Dworgyn realm bazaar - remember to include time zone and allow time for moderation etc. It might be best to pick a time that suits you and then we'll just try it daily until we're both there (I'll charm your post when I see it and then you'll know I've seen your message and will be showing up!)

LMK

PS if you can't say numbers in game make sure to let me know how many you need on here so I sell plenty!
Hi, thank you!

If you can tomorrow 5pm GMT+1?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2102
alepele123123 on Nov 27, 2018 wrote:
Hi, thank you!

If you can tomorrow 5pm GMT+1?
This came through moderation about 2 hours ago so wasn't time to post a reply you'd see. I went to Dworgyn bazaar 10 mins before the time you said and have been there almost an hour but you haven't shown up. IDK your wizard name because you didn't let me know that.

If you still want me to sell sunstone please give the info asked for in my previous post and allow adequate time for moderation

Survivor
Jul 04, 2013
14
you can also Transmute Sunstone with i think 10 Sandstone per Sunstone which can be Transmuted from 15 Blocks per Sandstone which are everywhere in Tanglewood Way and Pegasus Place.

Geographer
Mar 16, 2012
868
blue fire elf on Nov 29, 2018 wrote:
you can also Transmute Sunstone with i think 10 Sandstone per Sunstone which can be Transmuted from 15 Blocks per Sandstone which are everywhere in Tanglewood Way and Pegasus Place.
I go to the Khonda Dessert for mine, sometimes a sunstone will show up!

Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
9
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 28, 2018 wrote:
This came through moderation about 2 hours ago so wasn't time to post a reply you'd see. I went to Dworgyn bazaar 10 mins before the time you said and have been there almost an hour but you haven't shown up. IDK your wizard name because you didn't let me know that.

If you still want me to sell sunstone please give the info asked for in my previous post and allow adequate time for moderation
Sorry Victoria.

My name is Alejandro StormSword.

So much has been going on right now. I can today and tomorrow at the same time if you still want to do it

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2102
alepele123123 on Nov 30, 2018 wrote:
Sorry Victoria.

My name is Alejandro StormSword.

So much has been going on right now. I can today and tomorrow at the same time if you still want to do it
Hi,

well yesterday it wasn't through moderation in time for me to see it...and today you didn't turn up again...

We can try once more if you want but please turn up!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
3
In BAD need of Sunstone if anyone has any to spare but willing to farm if necessary just need to know best place to go. Hate farming but willing. lol Best to catch me through fb messenger (might want to say hi wiz player to keep from being ignored lol) I am trying to make Loremaster cards.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2014
1
I get sunstone from transmuting. I forget where to get the transmute recipe from, but you need to get sandstone before transmuting to sunstone. The best place for me to get sandstone is in floating mountains, Azteca. The area that gets spawns of sandstone is near the recipe vendor in Isla del Fuego. Switch realms to get more sandstone and that should get you enough to transmute.

Hope this helped!

Geographer
Mar 16, 2012
868
volleyballbmw on Dec 24, 2018 wrote:
I get sunstone from transmuting. I forget where to get the transmute recipe from, but you need to get sandstone before transmuting to sunstone. The best place for me to get sandstone is in floating mountains, Azteca. The area that gets spawns of sandstone is near the recipe vendor in Isla del Fuego. Switch realms to get more sandstone and that should get you enough to transmute.

Hope this helped!
You can get transmute recipes in MooShu and in Celestia.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
2
Farming got tons of sunstones.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2017
1
I gather stones from stone town, then use them to craft sunstone.