Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is next quest after tea set

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
:( so sad just finished tea set and have no crafting quests for my legendary storm. She has done all the quests and all she has is crafting> My goal was to get training point then use for a spell but changes have given her the keen eye spell lol anyhow its a disappointment as I already had used training point for spells from same school above it,So its was a waste of my time and only way to change it is crowns and do over all my spells. That I am not going to do. having said that, I still need to know the next craft quest after tea set pls and thank you. Anyone know where it is or who gives it. Given storms life , i had hopes of crafting her clothes but can not buy recipe due to my crafters status. Justy a reminder, my last quest completed was tea set from celestia. And now no crafters quests or direction to next showing> Help!

Scarlet MoonBlossom, Legendary Storm,
(plus a life legendary... who is so not crafting, nor the others...a fire in ds, and balance in mooshu) thanks for any response
:D

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Have you picked up quest from the first guy on the Island? (don't remember his name) He gives out the master crafting quest, which is a pendant. After that you can craft anything in CL. And the level 55 clothes rock!