Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where can i find Card Recipe Shops?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Hello,
I saw someone have a JudgeMent Card and wanting to have one. i asked them where you get them and he said he made them and bought a recipe in MarleyBone. Could you Please tell me Where i can Buy a Recipe for Many Cards and Expecally the JudgeMent Card, in MarlyBone.

Thankx. 8)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2008
Einstien1000 wrote:
Hello,
I saw someone have a JudgeMent Card and wanting to have one. i asked them where you get them and he said he made them and bought a recipe in MarleyBone. Could you Please tell me Where i can Buy a Recipe for Many Cards and Expecally the JudgeMent Card, in MarlyBone.

Thankx. 8)

Well you can only craft your school cards and it is your school tree that gives the recipe for the card.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Lucasvader6 wrote:
Einstien1000 wrote:
Hello,

Thankx. 8)

Well you can only craft your school cards and it is your school tree that gives the recipe for the card.

Ok, do you know what Level i can get it in? Because i am in Level 27 and a Life Wizard