Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats going on? Transmute help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
At the Celestia Basecamp, I went to the dog that tramsmutes reagents. I had 30 frost flowers, and I tried to transmute 15 for a Sunstone. The word Sunstone was red and wasnt letting me transmute? Whats going on?

~ Scarlet Iceblade, 91

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
He sells recipes. If it was red you don't have enough gold to buy it or your crafting level isn't high enough. Check the requirements.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Type: Transmute Reagent Recipe
Reagent Made: Sandstone
Vendor: Avery Templeton, Kimba Kalla
Cost: 600 Gold Crafting Rank Required: Adept
Crafting Station Required: Card Crafting Station
Cooldown Time: 000:00:00
Ingredients:
10 - Stone Block

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DavidaIceBladeXO on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
At the Celestia Basecamp, I went to the dog that tramsmutes reagents. I had 30 frost flowers, and I tried to transmute 15 for a Sunstone. The word Sunstone was red and wasnt letting me transmute? Whats going on?

~ Scarlet Iceblade, 91
Silly question... did you buy the recipe and do you have a card crafting station? If you don't have one or the other, you can't transmute anything.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You purchase the transmute recipe from him, he doesn't transmute you do. To transmute sunstone you need sandstone as your base reagent; frost flowers are used for grendleweed. Hope that clears some of your confusion. Transmutation of reagents requires specific base reagents that are listed by type and amount on transmute recipe.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
You need a card crafting station I believe. And isn't it sandstone you need, not frost flowers? Those are for grendelweed.