Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Did I Do Wrong!?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I finished crafting 2 Bright Surcoats of the Paragon for Balthazar Dragonthorn, but even though my quest log says to talk to Balthazar, the question mark above his head is stil grey! What up!?!?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
that is currently happening to me with toshio in the mooshu crafting quest!!!! ugh i am sooo angry!!

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
cruzdude wrote:
I finished crafting 2 Bright Surcoats of the Paragon for Balthazar Dragonthorn, but even though my quest log says to talk to Balthazar, the question mark above his head is stil grey! What up!?!?

do you still have the items, sometimes people sell the items only to realize now they have to start the craft all over again. there should be a safe guard on crafted items so they do not get sold accidentally.
if this is not the case, contact mr. lincoln, maybe he can straighten it out.

Hero
May 27, 2009
I hate to say this, but how long have you had the quest in your book? If you got the quest before the Update that reduced the requirement from 5 items to 2 items, it may be that you need to craft an additional item for the quest to be accepted by the giver. Several people were caught in this bug when the Crafting Update happened, and if you have waited this long to complete the task, you may be affected as well.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
If your back pack was full when you crafted the coats they would have been sent to your bank. Items in your bank don't count. You have to have the items in your inventory, also not equipped, and the quest NPC takes the items away from you to compleat the quest.

Go to your dorm room and check your banks.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
everytime i craft an item, if i do not have room in my backpack, i cannot craft. most times i have to delete items from my backpack to make room. so there is no way for them to go to your bank if you are just crafting them.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
I learned the lesson the hard way.

After I craft an object, I immediately put it into the bank, and not even the shared bank.

The new problem I have is accidentally selling a treasure card I crafted. Ouch! How much did I loose there?