Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What can I do with Amber Dust?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I just got some Amber Dust from the 'Christmas in July' thing and I don't know what to do with it. So, if anyone knows what to do with Amber Dust; Please tell me.

Thanks for your time

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You can use it to transmute amber :D

...Cause everyone LOVES amber right? ;)

Defender
May 30, 2010
that used to harvest stronger crafting items for much higher wizards keep it that hard to find

Defender
May 17, 2011
forgetno4 wrote:
I just got some Amber Dust from the 'Christmas in July' thing and I don't know what to do with it. So, if anyone knows what to do with Amber Dust; Please tell me.

Thanks for your time

you got amber dust? lucky... sell it at the bazaar for a lot of gold 8)

Hero
May 27, 2009
Well, if you aren't going to attempt to Transmute Amber, there's nothing to do with it. You might be able to sell it to a Reagent Vendor, although I'm not sure about that.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Hold on to it, as it is a rare drop item needed to transmute amber; also if memory serves you can't sell it so holding onto it is about your only option.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
The recipe to transmute amber is purchased from Shane McGobbin(sp?) who is at The Wild in Avalon.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
forgetno4 wrote:
How do you Transmute Amber and what does it do

get the tranmute amber crafting recipie ( i dont know how much dust ya need per recipie) and it will change your amber dust into amber