Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

watchtower hall

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
i was in gh and i looked at the recipe for watchtower hall beacause i wanted to start gathering the reagents. most of the reagents were what i assume are furniture items. so i have to questions,

1 IS it a furniture item? and where do you get it (besides the bazaar)

2 and also, what is a grizzleheim crafting station? is it that giant hammer thing in that cave?

thanks to any assitance

heather wildflame lvl 30 something around 7
dont ignore an ember for soon it will be an inferno

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
ibeamazing101 wrote:
i was in gh and i looked at the recipe for watchtower hall beacause i wanted to start gathering the reagents. most of the reagents were what i assume are furniture items. so i have to questions,

2 and also, what is a grizzleheim crafting station? is it that giant hammer thing in that cave?

thanks to any assitance

I think that the grassy mounds are recipies at dragonspyre, but i dunno what the "grizzlehiem crafting station" is. Could you help mrs. Greyrose? I want it too.

Community Leader
This is my favorite house. :) I found a guide to help you along the way.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80610

Each piece is a furniture item. One tip I have is gather all the reagents you need, then start crafting the pieces. Store them in your bank so you don't mistake and sell one.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
FDrybob wrote:
ibeamazing101 wrote:

thanks to any assitance

I think that the grassy mounds are recipies at dragonspyre, but i dunno what the "grizzlehiem crafting station" is. Could you help mrs. Greyrose? I want it too.

Heather it is that cave I promise I've been there before and that hammer is huge!! The cave is called hall of the ice forge hope this helps!!!!!

Noah icebreaker (level 60 ice wizard)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

Yes, most of the "reagents" you need for the Watchtower Hall are crafted furniture items themselves. You will need to acquire the individual crafting recipes as you go along. Start by looking for the recipes at each crafting trainer, from Wizard City, Krok, Marleybone, MooShu, and Dragonspyre.

You should begin collecting the following reagents whenever you spot them (These totals include what you will need for crafting badges, which you will also need to complete as you go):

Ore/Diamonds (you will need over 370 ore, plus about 100 diamonds total).
Deep Mushrooms/Nightshade (you will need over 680 mushrooms & 115 nightshade)
Cat Tails/Water Lilies (you will need 270 water lilies)
Mist Wood (you will need over 400)
Parchment (you will need over 180)
Stone Blocks (you will need about 200)
Frost Flowers (you will need 130 frost flowers)
Scrap Iron (you will need about 175)

You can purchase Ectoplasm and Bronze Gears in small batches as you go along. You will need 300 Ectoplasm and 544 Bronze Gears. Or else try to win them by dueling street mobs. Dueling is cheaper; buying is faster. You can also grow plants in your garden for some of these reagents.

Yep! :)

It's a huge project but it feels great to hit that "craft item" button at the end. Good luck if you decide to try it!