Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Watch Tower Hall

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
I just got finished crafting this house a few days ago,My question is ,Is there any way to get to the area where the waterfall starts?plus the area where all the trees are?I think that would be a great place to set a camp up or a grave yard.Any coments from those of you that have crafted the house already would be great.Thank You .

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
There are quite a few inaccessible areas in Watchtower Hall, sadly. You can head through the cave hidden by the waterfall to get to the Watchtower in question; and you have a door inside your house that leads to a stone balcony.

But, no, there's no way to reach one of the creeks, nor a way to reach the forest areas surrouding the Watchtower.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Bookshelvings wrote:
There are quite a few inaccessible areas in Watchtower Hall, sadly. You can head through the cave hidden by the waterfall to get to the Watchtower in question; and you have a door inside your house that leads to a stone balcony.

But, no, there's no way to reach one of the creeks, nor a way to reach the forest areas surrouding the Watchtower.

Thank you for your input . I was wondering about that ,you spend ALL that time to craft this place you SHOULD be able to go to all the places shown.