Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble Crafting

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Well, i want the gear that a raven craft in sudrilund, i am doing crafting quests to get to grandmaster artisan, but i noticed that in one of the quests, you need to craft something, and need sandstone, i want to buy transmute, but then i noticed i need TEN stone block to make a sandstone!!! Finding stone block is too hard for me and idk wt to do! Any idea wt can i do or where i can get stone block or sandstone.

Richard FrostBreeze lvl 64 Liberator of the helephant

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Richard FrostBreez... on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Well, i want the gear that a raven craft in sudrilund, i am doing crafting quests to get to grandmaster artisan, but i noticed that in one of the quests, you need to craft something, and need sandstone, i want to buy transmute, but then i noticed i need TEN stone block to make a sandstone!!! Finding stone block is too hard for me and idk wt to do! Any idea wt can i do or where i can get stone block or sandstone.

Richard FrostBreeze lvl 64 Liberator of the helephant
I sit at the library in DS and change realms for stone block, it's behind the library. It takes some time but there is usually 2 there with a chance that each drops more.