Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Triton treasure card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
I am trying to craft the WT gear. all the reagents were a breeze except 1. that was triton treasure cards. I really want to craft it but cant without two. can anyone help my out here?!? i hear you can get them from the Eye of Bartelby treasure card packs. but i dont have crowns. please post if you know anything!!!
Thank You,

Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner
Andrew RedFlame Legendary Pyromancer
Andrew DeathCaster Legendary Necromancer
Andrew EarthBreaker Master Sorcerer

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Did you look in the bazaar? I don't know. Oh, wait! Maybe you can craft them! Try that. (If you wanna do that) lol.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
I have some.Would happily give them to help.
If you want to meet to grab them just post central time and where.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
I once had the same problem. They aren't craftable anymore though they drop in the Waterworks. Just look for them in the bazaar, you will eventually find them. Eventually.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
oriont123 wrote:
Go To The Bazaar And Buy Them?

yes, i've managed to get from the bazaar RA cards, Efreet and the fire dragon cards, and triton cards, even skeletal dragon cards. Just takes time to wait and get them. if I switch from fire cards to storm cards in just those few seconds 10 tritons have shown up lol, tho by the time clicking is done i may only get 2 or 3 of them :) gotta be fast

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Although it does cost some crowns, there is no better effective way to get triton treasure cards than from harvesting Evil Magma Peas. They CAN be finnicky, however, they do give them up a bit more than some of the other aforementioned methods. (I also, crafted the GH gear for my Storm.)

I have 11 extra, so if you want to send me a friend code, i'd be willing to give you some if you still need them. Diviners unite. 8)