Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transmutation

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I have created two transmutate black lotus cards, and now I have no idea how to change lotus into pearl. Help? Erin Dawn Weaver Grand Life

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Loreis04 wrote:
I have created two transmutate black lotus cards, and now I have no idea how to change lotus into pearl. Help? Erin Dawn Weaver Grand Life

??? You can buy the transmut cards for making black lotus and pearls...But you only get one of each. I think what you've done is actually make 2 black lotus and don't realize it. To make the pearl, you'll need to go back to Mooshu and buy the recipe for making the pearls.

Then you use your crafting station and the card of your choice, to create either the black lotus or pearl by the type/number of ingredients listed on that specific recipe card.

The ingredients listed on the black lotus recipe card, makes one black lotus and it'll go in your ingredient slot. Which I'm assuming is what you've done, is that you made 2 black lotus as there's no recipe for making the cards themselves. They're in your backpack, in your regeant list.

For the pearl recipe, it takes 15 black lotus to make a pearl. So when you buy the recipe, you'll need to collect or make a total of 15 black lotus to make a single pearl with the card.

I recommend actually farming for the black lotus, as you'll spend a fortune on regeants to make the single one. There's a number of good farming areas for the flower that players will be happy to suggest. I personally suggest the Mooshu commons and the underground crypt area. You can get a ton of them doing realm jump farming as well as pearl drops.