Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transcendent Crafting

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 17, 2013
I recently became a transcendent crafter, and when i talk to the Weaver in Three Points, he has nothing to sell. Is this happening with anyone else?

Blaze Goldleaf Level 86

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
He is just the quest giver. You will find the recipe vendors as you quest through Azteca. You have to rescue most of those vendors before they appear.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
It worked fine for me... Here are some possibilities why it didn't work:

1) You bought it but didn't notice.
2) The game could have messed up the interaction message (the "press x or click to talk") and in that case just walk up to him again.
3) Something bigger is happening that I am not aware of.

Hope I helped and sorry if i didn't.

Jason StormCaster, Level 87

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
He is not the only crafting vendor. There is a guy in Alto-Alto and someone in Floating Mountains (only in Pitch Black Lake so I have no idea who he is but he sells robes). The vendor in Alto-Alto sells Boots Hats and a agave nectar transmute. Oh, I forgot to mention the Yaxche in Cloudburst Forest. The Yaxche sells athames, rings, and amulets. Hope this helps!

Blaze Mythmancer Level 89

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
TheAwesomeMyth on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
He is not the only crafting vendor. There is a guy in Alto-Alto and someone in Floating Mountains (only in Pitch Black Lake so I have no idea who he is but he sells robes). The vendor in Alto-Alto sells Boots Hats and a agave nectar transmute. Oh, I forgot to mention the Yaxche in Cloudburst Forest. The Yaxche sells athames, rings, and amulets. Hope this helps!

Blaze Mythmancer Level 89
Actually, when I was doing this, the crafter in Three points gave me the recipe. I don't know anyone else who would.