Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Total amount of Mannequins allowed?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2011
113
So I'm attempting to craft mannequins for each of my houses and was simply wondering if the limit appearing ,when I hover my cursor over its name, was the limit in total (7) or does it mean that I can have 7 of each gender.Thanks.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
21
I didn't even know you could craft Mannequins!!!
YAY
Where can I buy the recipy? :D
Thanks Morresa

Marissa SparkleSinger lvl 60 Life
Marissa DreamCloud lvl 48 Myth
Marissa RainbowCrafter lvl 48 Storm
Marissa PearlBlossom lvl 48 Fire

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
zelda3456147 wrote:
So I'm attempting to craft mannequins for each of my houses and was simply wondering if the limit appearing ,when I hover my cursor over its name, was the limit in total (7) or does it mean that I can have 7 of each gender.Thanks.


Yes, I would guess so, (Not positive though) considering each says 7, for each school.


I didn't even know you could craft Mannequins!!!
YAY
Where can I buy the recipy?

Marleybone I believe.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
116
You can buy the recipe in Marleybone. Each Character can have 7, though I don't know if it is 7 female and 7 male - could you even put gear on the manequin that is of the opposite gender? Would it change to be the other gender version of the item?

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
21
Where in MB please can one buy the Mannequine recipy ?
Thanks Morresa

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
61
Since the packpack/bank limits, I have been crafting more of the mannequins to store some of the gear I have collected that I don't want to sell. Yes you can store your gear on either the male or female. It automatically changes the look and it goes back if you equipt it. I am confused on the limitations though. If someone is willing to put the time, effort and gold into crafting them, why the limit?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Morresa wrote:
Where in MB please can one buy the Mannequine recipy ?
Thanks Morresa

Felicia Worthington (Or whatevs the last name is... o_o)
Good luck! You need 30 fossils/diamonds depending on what gender you want! :)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
21
Hi All Wizards; :-)
Morresa Here;
I found the crafter in MB.
I had no idea the Lady who gave us the crafting training
also had houseing recipies.
Thanks to all of you for your help.
I'm now crafting my first Mannequin.

Marissa SparkleSinger lvl 61 Life
"Life Heals All"

Survivor
May 07, 2011
43

I'm curious, is the limit 7 per house owned? Or 7 total? I have 5 in one of my houses already.

Calamity Skullblood
Archmage Theurgist

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
514
shiponland wrote:

I'm curious, is the limit 7 per house owned? Or 7 total? I have 5 in one of my houses already.

Calamity Skullblood
Archmage Theurgist


Was confused on this also but i'm pretty sure it's per character. Although this would be strange. Weird enough we're limited with it.

You can have seven female and seven male mannequins in each area of a house.

The limit is there to help keep the frame rate reasonable. It costs a lot more time to draw a mannequin with hats, robes and boots than say a ball of yarn. If we let you place 250 mannequins your frame rate might be too low. I bet 250 mannequins would look like an army!

Arthur

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Arthur Wethersfield wrote:
You can have seven female and seven male mannequins in each area of a house.

The limit is there to help keep the frame rate reasonable. It costs a lot more time to draw a mannequin with hats, robes and boots than say a ball of yarn. If we let you place 250 mannequins your frame rate might be too low. I bet 250 mannequins would look like an army!

Arthur

Thanks for the clarification Mr. Wethersfield! :)

Survivor
May 07, 2011
43
Yes, thanks for letting us know! :D That's even better than I expected!