Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Magnificent Pogo Stick

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Thank you, KI, for creating not just a craftable mount, but such a fantastic one as well. Getting all the ingredients was a bit of a challenge, which is what makes it fun! I had forgotten where one buys Trumpet Vines (Celestia), had to make all the snow shields, slay Dworgyn's Aunties a few times for my Sonic Spring, and reset the Commons pond (twice), and I am now happily bouncing around on my Ravenwood Pogo Stick. Next to the Mighty Steed, this may be the best mount in the game.

Thanks again!

Erin Dusk Weaver, bouncing around the Spiral

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Snee432 on Oct 4, 2014 wrote:
Thank you, KI, for creating not just a craftable mount, but such a fantastic one as well. Getting all the ingredients was a bit of a challenge, which is what makes it fun! I had forgotten where one buys Trumpet Vines (Celestia), had to make all the snow shields, slay Dworgyn's Aunties a few times for my Sonic Spring, and reset the Commons pond (twice), and I am now happily bouncing around on my Ravenwood Pogo Stick. Next to the Mighty Steed, this may be the best mount in the game.

Thanks again!

Erin Dusk Weaver, bouncing around the Spiral
You could have bought the ice shields in Celestia also. The Archivist in District of the Stars sells them.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
Where is it that you get a sonic spring? That is the only reagant I need to get.

Paige Shadowheart

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
paigeshadowheartz on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
Where is it that you get a sonic spring? That is the only reagant I need to get.

Paige Shadowheart
From any of the Five B.O.X.E.S. event dungeons.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
I can't play everyday all day to get the reagents needed. If I have the springs and the recipe can they still be crafted after the event is over or will I loose the recipe then too? Have had several people tell me it has to be crafted before the event ends which makes no sense. Thanks!

Administrator
Swift Wind on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
I can't play everyday all day to get the reagents needed. If I have the springs and the recipe can they still be crafted after the event is over or will I loose the recipe then too? Have had several people tell me it has to be crafted before the event ends which makes no sense. Thanks!
Hello,

As long as you have learned the recipe and have all the ingredients, the pogo sticks can be crafted after the event has ended.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

As long as you have learned the recipe and have all the ingredients, the pogo sticks can be crafted after the event has ended.
I see one problem with this after October 13th the teleporters will be over and if I have the recipe for the new mount and not the reagent then I am out of luck being able to craft this the drop rates are very poor for this reagent.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you so much!

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Midnight Jinx on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
I see one problem with this after October 13th the teleporters will be over and if I have the recipe for the new mount and not the reagent then I am out of luck being able to craft this the drop rates are very poor for this reagent.
Just run thru the wizard city box a few times.. I have been running it for couch potatoes and I have gotten quite a few of the sonic springs.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I have to agree with peoples concerns about the missing reagent while i will probably get it before the day is over today I am a bit concerned. Will this be a recurring event like the lost pages was, if not many people maybe disappointed i was lucky enough to be returning from a vacation on today or i would have missed this entirely

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
does anyone have a list of bosses of who drop the treasure card clockwork spiders - I've been faming K1& K2 but to no avail ;( I have the one pogo crafted - I want the other ;) plz help thanks in advance

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
On my character, JessicaFrostGem, the only thing that I do is collect ingredients for that craft. I totally want the pogo stick