Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Grandmaster Artisan's Impossible Reagents

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Hi All,

I have managed to become a Master Artisan after months of gathering reagents. I was foolish enough to think that we'd get a little break on the Celestia crafting but alas, my hopes were trampled on.

I know that the few people that are Grandmaster Artisans were able to do so because they had bought Polymorph Treant treasure cards when they were available at the Archivist (now they are not).

I found the moon secret trainer in stormriven and learned the polymorph treat spell, thinking that i could somehow make it into a treasure card so i wouldn't have to craft it.

Unfortunately since it is a zero pip 100% spell, I do not know what to enchant it with to make it into a treasure card. If there is anyone out there who knows how to make treasure cards out of polymprph treant, please let me know. Also if you know of any MObs that drops these then i'd be obliged if you'd let me knwo as well.

Can I get sandstone anywhere besides crafting it?

Any help offered will be appreciated.

Please note that I have bought all the transmute receipes so am already aware that they can be transmuted, but I'm not up for farming over a thousand stone blocks just to make sandstone so I can make sunstones. This is ridiculous.

Hero
May 27, 2009
There is a recipe for the Polymorph Treant treasure card available in the Water Mole Village in Floating Land. The mole on the dock sells it.

There is no sandstone to be "found" except very rarely from silver or wooden chests in Celestia. It must be transmuted. That is why there are so many threads already about this subject.

It would be perfectly understandable if you decided not to go for the badge.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
Hi All,

I have managed to become a Master Artisan after months of gathering reagents. I was foolish enough to think that we'd get a little break on the Celestia crafting but alas, my hopes were trampled on.

I know that the few people that are Grandmaster Artisans were able to do so because they had bought Polymorph Treant treasure cards when they were available at the Archivist (now they are not).

I found the moon secret trainer in stormriven and learned the polymorph treat spell, thinking that i could somehow make it into a treasure card so i wouldn't have to craft it.

Unfortunately since it is a zero pip 100% spell, I do not know what to enchant it with to make it into a treasure card. If there is anyone out there who knows how to make treasure cards out of polymprph treant, please let me know. Also if you know of any MObs that drops these then i'd be obliged if you'd let me knwo as well.

Polymorph Treant must be crafted or got as a drop or from a Treasure Chest. Enchanted Treasure Cards were NEVER able to be used for Crafting Purposes.

NicoUzumaki wrote:
Can I get sandstone anywhere besides crafting it?

Any help offered will be appreciated.

Please note that I have bought all the transmute receipes so am already aware that they can be transmuted, but I'm not up for farming over a thousand stone blocks just to make sandstone so I can make sunstones. This is ridiculous.

Trust me, I've been there, done that.... and am over 2100 stone blocks into the Level 58 Athame and Ring Set (Cosmic Kris and Stellar Signet).

At the moment, the only way to get Sandstone / Sunstone is from Treasure Chests around Celestia (Wooden and Silver) as well as from Transmuting them.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Yup same boat, when I heard about the Treant card, I got torqued. So that's how some got it, usually the ones that have reached Level 60 already.

We should get a special badge, like "Harder-to-Get Grandmaster Artisan" or maybe "Pain-In-The-Rear Reagent-Scarfing Grandmaster Artisan" or "Why-Did-I-Sell-That-Red-Mandrake-And-Stone-Block-Way-Back-Then Grandmaster Artisan" badge.

And WHY did I try that Treant card out? Silly me, I thought I should try each spell out before I trained it. Why I'm so mad, I feel like crafting some Gobbler Transformation cards and giving them to low level PvPers just because of it, getting even more people mad and helping to force KI to do something about it.

Sorry, I don't know where you can get sandstone, and if I did have a great place to farm for Stone Blocks, I wouldn't say it until I, and my in-game friend, got the badge. I already gave up on the Atheneum, and some times you can find it around the edges of the Base Camp. I'm thinking there might be a place on the streets of Dragonspyre that I forgot about, or maybe Krokotopia. I tried the first right off of the entrance to the pyramid, it was OK, but I got pulled into a battle. Yeah I can kill them, but I would rather be changing realms.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Johnist wrote:

Trust me, I've been there, done that.... and am over 2100 stone blocks into the Level 58 Athame and Ring Set (Cosmic Kris and Stellar Signet).

At the moment, the only way to get Sandstone / Sunstone is from Treasure Chests around Celestia (Wooden and Silver) as well as from Transmuting them.

Well I gues I'll just forget about crafting until I don't have anything better to do. This crafting thing is too difficult and i do not think it's fair but i guess it's no big deal since it's not a major part of the game.

it's just that I wanted to craft the level 55 gear since they have better stats than the level 58 ones.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
" We should get a special badge, like "Harder-to-Get Grandmaster Artisan" or maybe "Pain-In-The-Rear Reagent-Scarfing Grandmaster Artisan" or "Why-Did-I-Sell-That-Red-Mandrake-And-Stone-Block-Way-Back-Then Grandmaster Artisan" badge. "

Lol! Priceless. :-D

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
you can get sandstone and sunstone drops from those weird fish in a jar monsters in the the science center. they drop fairly often.