Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Telegraph Box Recipes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
The Telegraph Challenge needs to have one change, you need to increase the amount of Sonic Springs that are dropped or have bosses other than just the ones in the Telegraph Box drop them or make a recipe to craft them or something. I have gone through 3 separate Telegraph Boxes and have not received one Sonic Spring from any character in any of the boxes. I am going on vacation for most of the time this challenge is going. I purchased every recipe and at this point, I won't be able to craft even one of the recipes much less all of the ones I purchased. I am used to Wizard making some reagents way too hard to get (such as Amber) and some Treasure Cards impossible like Potent Trap, which I already think is ridiculous, but this is just absurd.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I get tons of Sonic Springs. It's just luck and how willing you are to farm for a while. Three runs is nothing and often requires more than that. The event will also be back at a later date so I wouldn't worry too much about not getting them this time around.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
If you are really willing to get sonic springs why won't you just garden?
When you are gardening and have a lot of plants make sure that the plants have all the likes to speed up the process.
After that's done and your plants are elder start harvesting them and see what you get.

Also it's a matter of fact based on random luck
Logan Darkwriathlvl51

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Rockpapershotgun on Feb 25, 2016 wrote:
When you are gardening and have a lot of plants make sure that the plants have all the likes to speed up the process.
After that's done and your plants are elder start harvesting them and see what you get.

Logan Darkwriathlvl51
Uh... what? Sonic Springs absolutely do not drop from gardening.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Sonic_Spring#axzz41Hy7yawW

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
Rockpapershotgun on Feb 25, 2016 wrote:

Logan Darkwriathlvl51
Uh, the only thing I've seen is the normal "Spring" reagent from gardening. If you're getting "Sonic Spring" then from what?
Ultra King Parsley perhaps? Although I haven't seen any from them either.
Trust me I looked.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I feel your pain. I've gone through all the telegraph boxes on every world they're located multiple times and have gotten nothing.I get everything but the sonic spring! I don't understand why the designers of the game insist on making this so difficult. I'm at the point where if they were available in the crown shop, I'm willing to shell out cash to get crowns to buy them. It's insane how hard this is!