Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TC's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2020
When my TC's is full I have to dump some of them to open space up. My question is do you keep TC's from the school your in and get rid of all of the other school TC's or do you keep all the high end TC's? I need space when I'm farming for equipment or regents and hate it when I have to go and sell ever 3 or 4 rounds. So again what do others do?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2014
I don't sell any TCs used as a reagent for any high-priority crafting item (spell or otherwise). Even if it's not for my school, it's good for bartering. I also don't sell very niche spells I need (like Doom/Gloom in case I run support in Darkmoore again). Everything else is fed-to-pet/sold.

999 is a lot of space, but also, not enough haha

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
hi All Me;

i recommend you to keep:

utility spells (blade traps shields remove dot ...)
low cost healing if you're not or if you don't play healer (fairy, sprite ...)
zone heal if you are
aoe from your school or tempest/meteor if you are low lvl ,
lore spell you need if you craft them
astral spells you use
and exclusive dmg spell from your school (often with side effect)

if you have too much tc you want to keep you can create a tc vault account that could help you to transfer your tcs on another wizard too.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
All Me on Jan 19, 2021 wrote:
When my TC's is full I have to dump some of them to open space up. My question is do you keep TC's from the school your in and get rid of all of the other school TC's or do you keep all the high end TC's? I need space when I'm farming for equipment or regents and hate it when I have to go and sell ever 3 or 4 rounds. So again what do others do?
I use them, come on why hoard them, when it can make battles easier? Or use them in crafting recipes. Gear, mounts,furniture, spells....