Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Supplies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2018
I am wondering where I can buy Fossils (I need 5) and Red Mandrake (I need 31). Ive tried the Bazaar but I cant find any on there.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Fossils and Red Mandrake are high demands and hard to find in the Bazaar. Bazaar is the only shop that sells them Keep refreshing the reagent page and be ready to click buy. Sometimes it can take several hours to purchase them. You can buy Transmute Fossils and Transmute Red Mandrake from the Recipe Vendor Avery Templeton in Celestia. Then you'll need Card Crafting Table from the Housing/ Furniture Vendor from Krokotopia or Marleybone and Adept Crafter Badge. You can run around in any worlds to collect Stone Blocks to craft Fossils (15 per fossil). I find Krokotopia, Marleybone, Dragonspyre and Avalon are the best worlds to collect Stone Blocks. Deep Mushrooms and Mist Wood to craft Red Mandrake ( 15 Deep Mushrooms, 15 Mist Wood). You can collect Mushrooms from Mooshu.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2018
Patrick Ravenbane on Jul 4, 2018 wrote:
Fossils and Red Mandrake are high demands and hard to find in the Bazaar. Bazaar is the only shop that sells them Keep refreshing the reagent page and be ready to click buy. Sometimes it can take several hours to purchase them. You can buy Transmute Fossils and Transmute Red Mandrake from the Recipe Vendor Avery Templeton in Celestia. Then you'll need Card Crafting Table from the Housing/ Furniture Vendor from Krokotopia or Marleybone and Adept Crafter Badge. You can run around in any worlds to collect Stone Blocks to craft Fossils (15 per fossil). I find Krokotopia, Marleybone, Dragonspyre and Avalon are the best worlds to collect Stone Blocks. Deep Mushrooms and Mist Wood to craft Red Mandrake ( 15 Deep Mushrooms, 15 Mist Wood). You can collect Mushrooms from Mooshu.
Thank you!! I will attempt to find stone as that is what I need now. I do have a card crafting table.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
CORRECTION: Marleybone is not one of the best worlds to collect Stone Blocks. It's the best world to collect Iron. oops!

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I've found the best place to get stone blocks is in wisteria. There are mist wood, parchment, cat tails, lotus blossoms, deep mushrooms, and your stone blocks there. All you have to do is just change realms after you go through the entire world of wisteria. The world is so small it takes no time at all to farm and then change realms for more reagents you need. You should have a lot of stone blocks to make or transmute whatever you want and you have a chance to get fossils out of these blocks also.