Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunstone please help!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2011
Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
go to the celestia base camp and there is a recipe vendor (can't remember his name) who sells a transmute card for the sunstone,but it takes a whole lot of sandstone to do it. you can garden fickle pickles,evil magma peas,king parsley & maelstrom snapdragons for the stones and there are several celestian characters who may drop them after a fight. you can go to 101 central wiki to get a list of which ones to fight, i've even gotten sunstones when i feed my pet items from my backpack. hope this helps shanna fireheart lvl 70 pyromancer

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
You might also want to buy the transmute sandstone also. I found when doing the Zafaria crafting quest that I would need to transmute stone block into sandstone and then to sunstone. A pain, but cheaper than hanging out at the bazaar and trying to buy the stuff.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I have gotten some sunstones from feeding items to my pet and I think from gardening once or twice, but I don't remember what seed it was from.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
sandstone can now be harvested off of the ground in lots of places. I have gotten lucky lots of times and recieved sunstones.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Survivor
Mar 20, 2011

I have some knowledge for ya ! In (Stone Town) in Zafaria you should run around the side walks theere,- there are 2 place to find sandstone on the sidewalk. Hope this helps Good Luck Brian silverwraith

oh yeah occasionally u will get sunstones in those 2 spots

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
Heid77 wrote:

I have some knowledge for ya ! In (Stone Town) in Zafaria you should run around the side walks theere,- there are 2 place to find sandstone on the sidewalk. Hope this helps Good Luck Brian silverwraith

oh yeah occasionally u will get sunstones in those 2 spots

Actally there are three, you can find it sometimes to the right as you go up the stairs to the palace