Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sticked Gear Became"'Untradable" Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
I spent 2 hours trying to get enough reagents to craft a certain wand that would fit my stick for my death character. I transferred my death's wand and then stitched it. Once I tried transferred back it said it was untradeable.

The wand I used as the appearance was
"The Heart of Darkness"
and it was stitched to
"Sky Iron Hasta"
I was hoping for help because I spent so long on getting the wands, and spent the crowns. Not only that, I'd have to redo the dungeon for another Sky Iron Hasta.

Has anyone else experience this?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Apocalyption on Jul 2, 2018 wrote:
I spent 2 hours trying to get enough reagents to craft a certain wand that would fit my stick for my death character. I transferred my death's wand and then stitched it. Once I tried transferred back it said it was untradeable.

The wand I used as the appearance was
"The Heart of Darkness"
and it was stitched to
"Sky Iron Hasta"
I was hoping for help because I spent so long on getting the wands, and spent the crowns. Not only that, I'd have to redo the dungeon for another Sky Iron Hasta.

Has anyone else experience this?
Oh no! That happened to me before too

If either of the items are 'no trade' the item becomes 'no trade' too because people were using stitching and unstitching to trade pieces they shouldn't have been able to.

It would be good if KI added a warning about the trade status changing before stitching anything 'no trade' to avoid disappointment and mistakes.

I'm sorry this happened to you as well. I hope you find a nice wand for your wizard!