Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Im a balance wizard and I've seen this spell the thing that cost 60 000coins and can a balance wizard craft other school spell like Catalan and the death spells?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Defender
Jul 11, 2013
carlosmi11 on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
Im a balance wizard and I've seen this spell the thing that cost 60 000coins and can a balance wizard craft other school spell like Catalan and the death spells?
Yes, you can craft other school spells, but only some of them are available.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
seethe42 on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
Any school can craft any of the lore spell recipes.
So you mean if I'm a balance wizard I can craft the storm spells

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
carlosmi11 on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
Yes every school can craft any of the crafted spells regardless of what school that spell is.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
carlosmi11 on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
You can craft Catalan and the other spells that are offered by the guys in Mooshu and Avalon but considering the reagents required it's going to be an expensive and lengthy procedure. You might find it easier, cheaper and faster to farm them from the Loremaster. My balance wizard has gotten twelve out of the fourteen spells dropped by the Loremaster. It's been a long, tedious process, probably six months of a little farming nearly every day, but bear in mind that you'll get a lot of sellable items and TCs as well. For what it's worth, Catalan was the first spell the Loremaster dropped for me. Not saying you'll have the same luck.
By the way, Catalan is the ONLY Storm spell available from crafting or farming.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
I have came up with a new spell for each school the first one is storm it is called the storm crocodile to all of the enemies and it does 1400-1550 damage and does storm trap the next one is fire griffin it does 1250-1350 to all enemies and a fire trap plus a fire blade then the ice one it is called the ice santa does 900-975 damage and all enemies plus a tower shield ice blade and a ice trap the next one is the balance one it is called the Viking king it does 800-950 andall enemies and balance blade to all friends next the life dinosaur it does 770-890 to all enemies and a life blade the next one is myth its called the myth giant it does 975-1050 and all enemies next the death is called death duck it does 690-790 and does 700 heal back to all friends and a new school its called the air school I don' know any spells for this school and one last thin new spells are for people level 50 and up