Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sonic Springs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
How can I get Sonic Springs? Does anyone know how often the five BOXES events will be back? I bought a ton of recipes from Rose Piper, however they all require Sonic Springs. As far as I know the only way to get Sonic Springs is from boss drops in the BOXES. Is there a transmute card or a recipe? I played each dungeon I have unlocked several times and couldn't collect any springs, and now the event is over and I have 0. Can anyone help?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
NotLucy on Sep 9, 2015 wrote:
How can I get Sonic Springs? Does anyone know how often the five BOXES events will be back? I bought a ton of recipes from Rose Piper, however they all require Sonic Springs. As far as I know the only way to get Sonic Springs is from boss drops in the BOXES. Is there a transmute card or a recipe? I played each dungeon I have unlocked several times and couldn't collect any springs, and now the event is over and I have 0. Can anyone help?
It seems like the BOXES event reappears about once every couple of months. As far as I've been able to determine the Sonic Springs are only dropped by the various BOXES bosses. And unfortunately, no luck on a Transmute Sonic Spring recipe either. Maybe KI has plans for it in the future but only time will tell.